Supply Chain Management
At Altus Logistics, our approach is flexible, transparent, and proactive. We anticipate the needs of our customers to ensure they manage risk, save time, and work within their budgets.This means that we have knowledge of the cargo being stored, packed, and shipped—and usually how that cargo is going to be used by the customer—allowing you to concentrate on your core business while we concentrate on ours.
In summary, our supply chain management services include:
- Project Management that is structured in approach and hands-on in execution to ensure all stakeholders meet the needs of the project’s scope, timeline, and budget.
- Manpower implant at customer location so that you benefit from the direct communication among teams and expertise on the ground to ensure service delivery.
- Real Time Material Management System designed in-house to meet our customers' needs so that they have information that helps them with decision making.
- Expediting of our customers suppliers to identify material delivery delays that enables proactive resolution of the delay and ensures materials arrive on site as scheduled.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control through line-item checking at consolidation points so that quality and quantities are confirmed prior to shipping.
- Cargo Consolidation at selected hubs in order to generate economies of scale.
- Airfreight solutions that meet deadlines, move freight securely and at optimum service levels.
- Air & Sea Chartering solutions that are ready to respond when you need them by tapping into our alliance partners within the industry
- Hand Carry options are available when timelines are critical and projects at risk.
- Trucking solutions offered through a comprehensive network of pre-approved vendors who comply with service and safety standards.
- Warehousing & Packaging handled by a team who understand the materials involved and how to store, pack, and preserve them.
- Custom Clearance by ensuring we keep up-to-date with the latest regulations and understanding of commodities that are being shipped in order to avoid unecessary delays.