Network & Coverage Map
Supply Base Management
At Altus we understand that in your business there is a need to expect the unexpected and be ready to respond – on time and securely.We operate supply bases for both onshore and offshore operations where we provide personnel, equipment, warehousing, and open storage areas to support oil and gas exploration, drilling and production, projects and mining.
In summary, our supply base management services include:
- Warehousing and Yard Management that optimizes the safe storage and flow of materials and equipment.
- HSE and Risk Management compliance and continuous improvement to ensure we achieve best practice.
- Loading and Unloading by a team who are familiar with the equipment and operational needs to ensure safe and efficient handling and load sequencing.
- Cleaning, Maintenance, and Preservation by a team who have hands-on knowledge to ensure operational readiness and value preservation of the materials and equipment.
- Mobilization and Demobilization of drilling rigs is efficient because of our integrated procurement, logistics, and marine operations capabilities.
- Rental and Leasing of specialist offshore baskets, skips, and tanks for the safe and efficient handling of materials and supplies.
- Provision of Manpowerfor short- and long-term outsourcing of personnel requirements.
- Charter Vessels on spot or term basis including supply boats, tugs and barges, work and accommodation barges, and LCTs.
- Ship Agency to ensure smooth handling of vessels supporting exploration, drilling and production, projects and requirements for the mining industry.
- Sourcing & Procurement of materials and equipment to support project and operational requirements.